Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

This is RIDICULOUS!

Fact: I have about 5 pillows on my bed, but only use 1 while I sleep.
Habit: I push snooze about 5 times each morning.
Fact: I am a workaholic. I love, love, love work.
Habit: I overanalyze what people mean sometimes.
Fact: I love to read. I read a little over 1800 pages in 5 days this past week.
Habit: I often listen to music while I fall asleep.
Fact: I never believed in Santa Claus.
Habit: I wear a ring on my wedding finger. I get tired of older guys trying to pick me up while I'm working. I hope they think I'm married or engaged.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you were its good to rest, read, and do your best at what you work especially music,and
rationalize people.But you know someday soon, I just know your prince will come.And it will be awesomes for you......
Love you Dad

12:12 PM  
Blogger charish said...

Hey 5 pillows is good. I love that you decided to play along.
I love you
Sarah
also, men can be pigs just tell them to find some one there own age.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home