Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Wanted Post

You asked for a post. So, I guess here ya go.

I don't really have any update for you.

I am now nannying 3 fantastic kids. They make me laugh and smile. Sure, one gags himself when I say "we're eating peas" and one wont read if his life depends on it, and the other can't put her book down. But they're great kids at the end of the day.

I'm still in the wonderful land of caribou. I'm still loving it. Although, recently I've noticed that one of my regulars hasn't been coming in very much anymore. Actually I haven't seen him in about two weeks. He was an older gentleman. And I am starting to worry. Along with my manager. Hopefully he'll show up.

Other than that there's nothing new that I've felt compelled to share.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again! Glad you are enjoying what you are doing. Love you, Mom

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about time for a little update........

luv ya Dad

7:14 PM  
Blogger charish said...

once a week would be good.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really.. I miss your writing I check almost everyday.
I need to learn how to start this up..
Love the new hair cut :)

Love you Honey
Auntie L.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home