Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Adventures in the Village

Well well well. the weather has taken a change for the better. it's aout 91 degrees in the sun, according to our thermometer thing in the house. I think thats pretty splendid and I'm pretty sure I got some color myself today. (YES!)

Buddy and I took a walk. It's more like we went on a journey. To Caribou to get my schedule of course. But we stopped by a "man-made lake" nearby and took some pictures!



And he had a pretty good time relaxing too!



here's the changes buddy and i have gone through...from the beginning!









3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fun to see all the pictures. Glad the two of you had such a nice walk, it certainly was a wonderful day for it. Mumsy

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice time, nice photo's great day!
love yoy
daddio

4:44 PM  
Blogger simplicity said...

great pics. you and buddy make a cute couple :)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home