Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Act 1, Scene 19, Take 2

What did i learn in Dialogue?

For those of you who do not know what dialogue is, it is a course at North Park University that all freshman are required to take. It's focus is to help the student discover who they are through literature and writings. It's kind of like an english course except worse. I'm just being honest.

Anyways, back to what I learned in that course. Life is constant improvisation. It's all acting to a certain extent, but its acting out who we are.

Analyzation of the title: Act= life (we only have one, thus act 1)
Scene= age (i'm 19)
Take= well we tried the go to college thing and that didn't fit, so we're on the second take.

Working. I love Caribou. I always have, although at the end of July i would tell you i couldn't wait to be finished and that i would not return to Caribou if i returned to Minnesota. But i did return to MN, and i am back working for my beloved Caribou and seeing my regulars and making great coffee and just plain having fun. I wanted to stay longer than my required shift today i was enjoying myself so much! i just love it! customer service is my field.

So yep, I'm back home for good. My bags are all unpacked and my room has begun to get a little messy again. I'm trying to keep it as clean as my dorm was, but its a semi-struggle. All this space for me!!! i just throw stuff whereever. The more I am here the more i believe it was the right thing to do. I can't wait to get things rolling. I can't wait to be working every day. It drives me nuts to sit around with nothing to do especially since i was SO busy in Chicago. It'll be an adaptation.

oh my dear Chicago, how i miss you and will miss you!

And on top of all of that, Christmas is about 3 days away. this is also another exciting time. Yay snow, yay winter, yay christmas decorations, and warm toasty fires. Yay family. Yay yay!


So, there's the over do update. For those of you that read this. (i think that includes, mom, dad, samara, and possibly aunt laurie. if you're not listed and you do read these...leave a comment!)

til next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger MajorDaughter said...

Welcome home and Merry Christmas.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Auntie said...

Welcome Home Honey and have a very Merry Christmas..
I I love You,,
Auntie,,

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home