Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

OH the joys of college life.

Where to start? I honestly have no clue.

I think I have officially reached insanity! Think about it, what on earth would make me want to set up camp 700 miles from home? What would make me actually start a life here, and make friends, find a job, and start a successful trend. Why on earth would I want to put myself through all that stress?

Then I begin to wonder if maybe its God who's crazy and not me, I mean after all He is the one who called me into Youth Ministry.

I'm going to classes Mon., Wed., and Fri. On Tues., Thur., Sat., and Sun. I work at an adorably cute store, Angel Food Bakery. It's perfect and my co-workers are amazing. God has a plan for me there, but I'm not quite sure what that is yet. I help out with the After Hours tutoring/mentoring program hosted on campus on Tues., Wed., and Thur., afternoons. The kids are a bundle of energy that I am going to have to get used to. I'm hoping to write for all three issues of Hands On, which is an online magazine that gets awareness out about different justice issues. The November issue is on the Middle East.

I am insane.

I have dreams and aspiriations coming out of ears. I want to aquire so much in such a short amount of time. It kind of reminds me of the times my parents would tell me to slow down while eating because no one was going to take my food away. I suppose I do have my whole life to achieve everything I would love to do. like start my own coffee shop and my own magazine for teen girls. (mainly middleschool girls), be in charge/own my own Christian camp, be a nomad for about a decade. Going from city to city about 2 years at a time and making a new life for myself. Go out and find a job and an apartment for two years and say, "Ok God use me!"

I am excited to see what else God's got in store....we'll find out soon enough I'm sure!

2 Comments:

Blogger simplicity said...

very cool post aid. and you're not insane. you're a normal college student wanting to experience it all. and you're right, you've got your whole life ahead.
see you tomorrow. I can't wait.

12:28 PM  
Blogger MajorDaughter said...

You can do anything you want to do, always could and always will. You make both your Dad and I very proud regardless of what you do, because you make your choices wisely. You put your whole heart into everything and that is a great attribute. Follow where you are lead and God will bless you. Can't wait to see you and I rejoice in knowing that will be soon. Love Mumsy

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home