Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day Adventures

Today was...interesting.

First of all it really didn't feel like Christmas. Yes, we went to Carols this year. Yes, mom, dad, and i opened gifts on Christmas Eve. Yes, there is snow (although minimal). Yes, the whole family was together and the tree is up and decorated. But it still did not feel like Christmas.

I did work today. Yes, Caribou was open. I believe there were 3 stores in the entire twin cities area that were open today.

When I got home from work, Michael (who is really coming out of his shell I want to say) came running up to me, ecstatic that I was there and said, "You have TONS of presents!" in all his excitment! I had 3. Anyways, as I made my way through the house Madison says, "Adrianne! You're here! We have presents for you!" It was very exciting. And I think for the first time I realized that I do have some importance in all these little kids' lives. I felt special.






1 Comments:

Blogger simplicity said...

You had three from us but lots from mumsy and dadio dearpie.
And of course you mean something to these little people!!!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home