Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

GRR!

How to piss off your employees/co-workers:

1) Be as extremely sarcastic as possible
2) Push them around (literally)
3) Boss them around
4) Argue about how to do things correctly
5) Continue to shove it in their faces, even after they have admitted they were wrong.
6) Act better than everyone
7) Stand around and watch them do all the work
8) Ignore them when they ask for help
9) Never EVER give them affirmation about the things they do correctly

Thats about all I have so far, but the list will most likely continue to grow. I just need to remember to breathe in for 10 seconds and then let it all out in the breath. I need to remember that the crazy employees that do not know what they are doing, will only be around for a few more weeks. Patience... I must find the strength to have patience!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes its going to be difficult not to blast a person like trhis into next week. Your decision to take 10 seconds is a terrific show of your maturity and wisdom. Don't let this person get under yor skin, cause this too will pass. I love you Daddio

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home