Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Discovery Zone

I have been at a loss for words.

But I am finding a never ending well of tears.

I am at a loss for explanation.

But I am finding plenty more questions and confusion.

I am at a loss for energy and sleep.

But I am discovering energy drinks.

I wont sugar coat things. I wont make it sound like I've got it under control, because with each day that passes I discover I actually do not have control of anything. And well, me being who I am, I do not like this "not being in control" situation. It actually drives me quite crazy.

But I'm discovering, when I let go and realize I can't control something, other people step in.

I do not enjoy crying. Actually I think I am allergic to my own tears because I get all these tiny little red dots all over my eyes everytime I cry. It ruins my make-up and runs down my immune system. Because when I cry, snot fills my nose, and I've never been a good kleenex user so I suck it all in, and then I get a "sorta-cold". I've cried so intensely in the last 2 days I've hyperventilated, lost my cookies, and fallen over.

I'm discovering, it's okay for me to cry.

I do not enjoy asking for help. And reality is, I will need help. Maybe not right this instant, or tomorrow, or next month. But at one point or another I will. And I will have to learn how to ask for that help.

I'm discovering when I find it in myself to ask for help, I've got a great number of people who are more than willing to step up.

I work a lot. I have a number of friends that I actually do enjoy seeing, and I like to get out of the house at least once everyday.

I'm discovering, that nothing else matters right now except spending the time she's awake and I'm around together.

I never realized how difficult "discovering" could be.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrianne
Thank you for sharing your heart and your thoughts. You are so good and right on with your words. What matters right now is spending time with mumsy, whenever you can.
It's ok to cry. It's ok to be sad.

It's going to be ok.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Baby Girl,
Like S says you are right on with your words, it's ok to cry and it's ok to be sad. You will be discovering great losses and great things the rest of your life, We have no control over that.
I to have been been crying so hard that I have hyperventilated. You and me we are kind of the same.:)

Sweetie I'm here to help please ask me if you need it. I will do what ever I can for you.

SHE must be something special.. and SHE is CELEBRATE her.

Spend the time you can with Mum.

I Love You. XOXOXOXO
Aunt Laurie

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome to cry with me anytime and I probably will join you.

Tears are neccessary.
For joy,anger,sorrow,repentance. They are a cleansing and sometimes refreshing effect on me. It shows we are human and can hurt(heartwise).Not to preach...As the WORD says
Ecc.3:
4a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak.......

You are welcome to cry with me anytime and I probably will join you.
love you Daddio's

7:41 PM  
Blogger charish said...

I do the same thing I have to be in control I have not done what you have. Cry . My fear is if I cry I may never stop. So when it begins I hold back as hard as I can. I love you and will be here no matter what.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home