Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Eggs and Oatmeal

During the mornings I am with three fantastic kids! I love them, and I'm pretty sure they love me. We've got a great relationship between us all.

today was the first day I had to walk away. I moved slowly, quietly to the closet and closed my eyes and let a few tears fall. I didn't want to cry in front of them. I didn't want to look like I couldn't handle it. I think that's because I want them to trust me and rely on me like they always do, and I fear that if they see me struggle just a tiny bit, they wont anymore.

So, I wiped away thetears fixed the mascara/eyeliner smears and went back to making lunch. Eggs and Oatmeal was today's choice of food. And if I just focus on eggs and oatmeal, I don't cry.

5 Comments:

Blogger simplicity said...

It's Ok Aid. It's ok.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not to cry, its not okay to be in the "poor me" pit BY YOURSELF okay!=? I'm here, recall what you've been told, moms get sick, some families get warnings some don't. I prefer to look at our sitation and view it as a blessing, the warnings are out there, a miracle could and very well may happen. I'm praying for it, and many upon many others are as well. I'd be honored to sit in that pit with you and we can have the pity party together, see you aren't alone in this whole thing. Keep me there with you, let our tears mingle and our feelings be shared and mixed. I love you forever and will take any and all the time you are willing to give me. I' here now, love me, cry with me, talk with me. And sometimes, just sometimes, I love to have your beautiful sweet fact looking at me, I see the true inner beauty you possess through your eyes.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My opening statement on previous post should be It's okay to cry, it's not okay to be in the......
sorry about that typo.

12:10 AM  
Blogger charish said...

I love you and am here if you need me to be.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you and I'm here if you need to talk or just cry on my shoulder, It is a blessing that we have that gift of time.
I will see you soon. Love you Auntie.L.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home