Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Books, books and more books

Well, since I've started the nannying business, I have finished 3 books! Very exciting I know!

What I've realized is, I need a good 24-36 hours to "recover". I get so involved in my books the characters aren't just fictional characters to me. They become "friends" of a sort. I fall in love with some of them, and I empathize with others and when a book ends, they don't exist any more, except in my mind.

Now, I'm pretty stinking creative and can definitly use my imagination, but I can't just keep the story going in my head. I have to let go of them.

Sometimes its harder than others. And the really important ones always stick in my mind. Maybe not their names, but their characteristics.

So, with all that said. I'm getting ready to say goodbye to a few new friends, Mitch and Holly in the book I've dived myself into. ( The Husband by Dean Koontz)

2 Comments:

Blogger charish said...

I like you have the same issue. Except I can not wait when I read I need to read it all right away. I usually read a book in 2days. I try to make it last longer but I just can not do it.
love ya

12:09 PM  
Blogger charish said...

Hello out there. What you up to. check you everday just incase something changed. A little update is good. Please pretty please. You should post you parade outfit.
Love you

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home