Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Monday, August 08, 2005

ramblings

Happy week number 9 of the summer!

ya know what i realized the other night. I have other Christian co-workers and that makes me feel not so much like an alien! it used to be scary and sometimes it still is, but it's a comforting thought to have Christian co-workers.

i don't know what to say anymore....i honestly don't. sometimes i get on here and expect to write something...but this time i don't know what to say. I have nothing important on my mind.

I feel really selfish. I have been so busy worrying about me and my group of friends and this and that...that i haven't taken the time to stop and realize that there are way more bigger things out there happening right now. like the terrorist attacks on London....i haven't paid any attention to that, have the caught whoever did it? are they still searching....whats going on in the rest of the world? I haven't watched the news or read the newspaper in a LONG time, and so i have no idea what is happening in the world. I have been so wrapped up in what i want, and what i don't like and what i do like and what i think needs to happen in my life, i've forgotten about everybody else. I'm here to serve God, and if i'm busy worrying about my own life, i'm not serving him very well. so....sorry for being selfish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home