Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Friday, July 15, 2005

lists

Things that i miss:

-Days when i can sleep till i can't stand how sore my body feels from laying down so long!
-Wade
-my sisters being around the house...becuase now they have their own families...and i don't get to see them as much
-school...as ironic as it may sound...i miss school because its routine...and i get to see people everyday and stress is normal instead of out of the blue
-Maija
-taking bubble baths
-being young with no worries about how long i have been outside playing...because since i have been gone so much this past week i have become guilt ridden about not seeing my family
-Buddy...taking buddy for walks...maybe...not as much as other things

Things i see on a regular basis"

-The Walker household
-the dishwasher, fridge, drawers, computer, tv, car...a lot of my car (my moms car)
-my bed
-my cd player
-a book
-my piano

Things i that pop out when i'm not looking, because they were destined to find me:

-The spooky house down the road
-Wade (when he calls)
-Flowers
-mail!/e-mail
-birds
-a picture...of any sort
theres lots of little things like the white house with a red door...and the letter of Don's resignition which brings on the thought that...since he's moving to California...if/when i get married he wont be marrying me.

Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home