Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

dos dias con mi

Tuesdays post
What to say what to say...it rained yesturday...a lot...it stormed and hailed and tornado sirens went off, and it was downright CRAZY! but kinda cool at the same time...
until our electricity went out...that sucked i was checking my mail, and trying to watch a movie and both were interupted! GRR! so when my rents got home we lit some candles, i played piano by flashlight... and then my mom got the old battery operated wind up radio thing... then we sat around and made hand puppets on the wall...yes, it was strange....
today i'm doing the same ol, same ol.

Monday's post
Last night's phone convo with wade was awesome...i don't really know how to explain it...but it wasn't just a regular phone call, like it wasn't just hi, hows it going what have you been up to okay i gotta go. it was more. its hard to explain
well today starts another week! woot woot! i think maija comes back on wednesday maybe!? hopefully!? lets see...i'll probably clean my room today. Its raining...
Not to much else on my mind...later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home