Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Inspiration!

wow...today was interesting. I went golfing with my dad this morning and i haven't golfed in like four years, and i'd say i did pretty well. Then i came home and made lunch for the family, and then i washed a bike, and then i filled a cement bottle. (don't ask) then, i walked the dog. It was kind of a day filled with chores, but kind of not. I filled my gas tank up today. Last week it cost me $45.76 this week was $36.01 YUCK!
So i went and saw my friend Brooke's show tonight. She was amazing! she is such an inspiration! she's played piano for like 17 years and is such an encouragment. I already have three ideas for songs.
well tomorrows sunday! last day of the weekend, and then nanning for four days then off to Steve's cabin! WOOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home