Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Uh...hi...

Hey to you! meaning Samara...and whoever else might happen to stumble across this little posting. Well, i figured it would be easier for you, (Samara) to read what's on my mind, without having to travel all over the internet and have something local, so i got a blog at blogger too, and it'll say pretty much the same thing as my xanga.

So, in the past week i've ran into like 6 people from Col. Heights. it was not exciting, it was frustrating. I hate having to be all "happy" and "fake" just to get through a conversation with someone i haven't talked to in...two years. Then i feel guilty for not talking to them, and its all just poop.

Well, tonight i'm going out with some friends, again. I do this a lot, actually not a lot, but this week i sure have. I think monday and thursday are the only days i didn't go out this week. It's gonna be kinda funny when wade calls to talk, and i'm out with friends so i can't really talk...and he's gonna be like ok...i'll call you tomorrow. Cause he does this to me ALL the time. So ha...a taste of your own medicine...but at the same time...revenge isn't the answer and thats not whats going on here. Whats going on is i'm going out with friends instead of sitting around waiting for his phone call.

I do a lot of waiting. I hate waiting. I have no patience. Thus the title of my blog. Patience. Maybe everytime i log on i will think to myself, oh yes i need to be patient. God tries really really hard to teach me this, he has been doing it for a long time. I still haven't gotten it but thats my fault, i just don't want to wait.

Ok...later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home