Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Friday, July 08, 2005

being excited!

well well...lets see, Wade and i talked stuff out...i'm going to michigan in two weeks from saturday! maija is the best friend anyone could possibly have! and not just cause she's taking me to michigan with her! (i can't believe this is actually happening its all so crazy)

I am really glad i had this week off, its been nice and a good break from nannying. I applied at caribou and i have an interview on tuesday! YES! i am way excited! tomorrow is my nieces b-day, so i'm busy busy all day!

I am just giddy and i don't know how to describe who i am or how i'm feeling. Its a good feeling though! for sure... today was just a good day! for sure!

I went to maija's with val, then to vals with jordan and laura and we watched hitch, and then i went home for oh...a whole 20 minutes and then went to em's house and we chilled and made cookies. We were gonna go to the zoo but it closes at 6:00 (thats bologna!) and we had some good God talk too! what a day!

wow...i like being excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home