Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Caffiene

wow...first of all, don't drink a cup of coffee, then go to caribou and get an iced moosed medium espresso (Thats three shots of espresso i think)! i can hear everything. I can't control the speed at which my hands move. They move faster than my mind thinks! my pupils in my eyes are tiny as something tiny. my legs are getting really wobbly, and i am thinking way more than normal. I am wired! opps! well now i know

So, i was thinking this morning...which isn't a bad thing...but...i think i'm growing up...now a lot of the time i think i've already grown up, and that i am ready to move out and go to college, but i realized that i'm not. Which ironically means i'm growing up. Not only am i learning way more information on being and adult and a mom, at my nanny job, but i'm realizing that i am not independent yet. As much as i feel i am, i'm not. So, we'll see if i've grown up in a few months.

1 Comments:

Blogger simplicity said...

I like reading your thoughts. You're very bright Aid.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home