Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Crazy

Sometimes....sometimes i start to think...which isn't a bad thing, until i start to think that I am crazy. And a majority of the time that i spend thinking, i endup at the conclusion or resolution that i am crazy. Definition of crazy: look it up yourself

Why? Why you ask do i think i am crazy? wellheres the list:
-i am spending half of my summer with three children.
-i stay up way past 11:00 to read or write music
-i always find ways to be busy, no matter where i am or what time of the year
-i somehow can't escape daydreaming...about the future, college, music, the school newspaper (that says crazy all over it), but most of all Wade.
-i discover that i would rather spend my summer sitting at home, or working than going to the beach, going shopping, or anything else summery you can think of
-sometimes i sit in my car and think, i leave the radio off and think...about nothing, and yet everything.
So, am i crazy or am i just another teen?

Whatever i am, i haven't quite figured out if i like it. I don't like knowing that in the solitude of my head or my car i spend my time talking things out in my head as if i am talking to myself, i don't like that no matter how many times i tell myself it'd be better to go to bed early, i still stay up late, and write in here..., and no matter how many things i have to distract me, i still find myself daydreaming about the silliest of things, and no matter how hot it is outside or how many nights i've gotten to go out and be with friends, or not have to do any homework, i am still busy. So...i guess i don't like to be what i am, and if i am crazy i don't want to be. But then am i saying that i don't like to be me? See i am crazy, i've analyzed this way too much...well...maybe i'll play a lil guitar...yep

g'night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home