Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Friday, July 15, 2005

here we go...

well...Samara, i'm sorry that i am so far behind on updating my blog!

Hmm....i've been doing a lot of nannying, and i've been reading a lot of Nicholas Sparks books...cause he's amazing! and maija and i hung out a lot this week until she had to go to Sonshine, and then i chilled with Jordan yesturday. today...i am going to go insane! i'm nannying...but i made pancakes, then i am bringing the kids to the Scripter household to play on the trampoline and have a picnic, then i will bring them home, then i have to go to Steve and Barry's to find clothes that are in the uniform for Caribou! then i have a meeting at church at 3:00 then i have to go home and mow the lawn, then i have to be back at the Walkers for 6:00 and i don't know how long i'll be babysitting, but it will be a while....i'm sure...and hopefully Wade will call me tonight and tell me all about his meetings for FFA that he's been out of town for!

Theres my update! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home