Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

well...here we go...sorry its been a while...i've been busy.

i got in an argument with max, i went home from maijas early (WOW)

yesturday i got up early which is normal this week, and the boys and i went to the zoo, and we saw Sparky and they rode on the rides. They had a blast, and thats all that mattered. I went straight to a meeting at school for peer support, that was...ok...but it got me more excited about school now! (WOOT) andthen i went straight to a meeting at church about VBS and then to Bible Study. Then home. Talked to maija, talked to Jordan, went to bed, got a call from Wade. talked to wade. Went to bed and haha i'm awake and working yet again!

Sometimes iwonder if i should be concerned about the fact that on a regular basis i get up before my parents do, and go to work before my dad does. and i go to bed later than they do. so...am i concerned about me or my parents....both!

tonight i have a caribou class right after nannying (which is extended to 4:30 or 5:00 today) and then i'll get home around 9:30! woot woot! then i'll probably go straight to bed maybe call maija...then on friday...its a shorter day...well not really cause all days are 24 hours but still its shorter to me. I think that i start at 7:30 tomorrow so i don't have to get up at 5:30 anymore! woot woot! then i get off around 1:00! woot! and then i'll go shopping for pants for Caribou, and then i'll go home and pack, take a shower, and miscellanious things. Then i will go to Caribou for my next training shift! woot woot! then off to Maijas to spend the night and awake at 5:00am to go to the airport to go to MICHIGAN!

It's in the work folks! i am gonna see wade pretty much for sure! its like 99% sure! i am so excited...but i am also way excited to spend time with Maija! she rocks!

Well i'm signing off now! have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home