Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

change

change...change happens...all the time...look outside...its everywhere. People change, animals change, temperatures change...life changes. I've officially decided that i like change. At least this week i do.

Senior year is upon us, and things are going to change a lot. It's blunt i know, but if you don't like change or you don't know what to do with change...its gonna hit you in the face like a bag of bricks. It's inevitable.

I am so excited for senior year, to be the leaders of the school, to be the intimidating students that the freshman are afraid of. To set a standard high above the rest. I am excited to see how things play out. Last year was interesting to say the least. I am excited to go to college. A lot of times i'm different though, i know where i want to go and what i want to do with my life. That's weird. But i'm still excited.

Others aren't as excited and i understand that...but i think in time, you will be! later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home