Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

here we go one more time

Hey all...well today starts the schedule again...actually it started yesturday.

ok...got home...unpacked...made some phone calls, ran errands for like two hours! (yuck) then i went home and practiced my stuff for VBS! i gotta memorize a lot of stuff by monday! then i went up to church to get the music that i have to play/lead with on Sunday for church...talked to my youth paster, practiced my music. Had skit rehersal which was extremly bad...so we're having another one on Friday! and i told the middle school boys that i have very little patience with, that if they got their stuff done and worked hard, i would buy pizza! anyways...after skit practice was music practice and that was not good either. oh boy...so...we'll see how it all goes. Today i got up at 5:30! woot woot! and now i'm nannying again and then i work at bou from 3 to close! woot for a 14 hour working day and a 18 hour awake day!

Tomorrow i have off but i have VBS stuff to get wrapped up with so...we'll see how all that stuff goes...my rents are out of town for the next three days. a lil sad, cuase i just got home, but i really enjoy being on my own!

Well, i haven't heard from Wade...yet...who knows it might be Sunday by the time i hear from him...oh well.

"I tear my heart open and sew myself shut, my weakness is that i care to much and my scars remind me that the past is real. I tear my heart open just to feel." -Papa Roach- I just bought this cd...its pretty good if you're in a depressed mood.

well later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home