Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The wick at both ends...

... is rather never ending.

I live off of stress. I live off of "going". And that's about all I've been doing this week. I love it! I worked 15 hours Monday and went out with some friends after work. I worked another 15 hours on Tuesday and spent some time with another of my friends. I worked another ten the next day and again spent time with another friend. And I worked 15 today and am disappointed to have no plans.

I am an extravert. I live off of other people's energy. (Perhaps why being a Barista in a coffee shop is my expertise)

Mom always tells me not to burn the wick at both ends, but my ends never really meet. The burn but the flame on one end never really gets closer to the other. They just burn.

There's your post you asked for.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trust me this will catch up on you.
It did to me and it gets harder to recover as you grow up. Believe this is true. Love you your Dad.

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes my dear. this will catch up with you one day.. I did the same thing.. got really burned out..

Love you forever
Auntie L.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home