Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

um. wow.

One day at a time. One hour at a time. One moment at a time. One breath at a time.

It will not be easy.
But God never said it would be.
It will always seem unfair.
But God never said it would be.
It may be incredibly sad.
But God never leaves my side.
It may seem hopeless.
But God brings his gentle peace.

There will be a number of new things I need to learn. It will be hard at first because I will remember that "mom always took care of that". But after a while, it may become rather humorous.

Lesson One:
The mesh filter on the water pipe from the washing machine needs to be changed. Otherwise the water will overflow.

gotcha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it will not be easy. Mom tried to prep us all. Thankfully she is at peace. I imagine gettting things organized for our arrival someday.
Lova ya
Pops

9:23 AM  
Blogger charish said...

Yep lots to learn and lots ready to help. All you have to do is give me a call and I will be there for you.
Sarah

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home