Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Normal

Hey there friends.

It's been about a month since I last updated, and I have heard the question, "when are you going to post again?" a number of times already.

Well...I don't have kids. So, unlike my sisters there isn't anything to post about there. I don't need to tell you about work. I don't do much stuff around home. I read. I play piano. I sleep. I eat. Not really too many things to inform you all about from my end of the spectrum.

We had our first snowfall, (that actually stuck around) on December 1st. What perfect timing?! Dad, one of my aunts, Joe and I decorated the Christmas tree to kick the month off right too. And the snow's continued and all the lights on the tree still work. So... it seems like a pretty typical December.

When I've got something exciting... I guess I'll let ya know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well was nice to here about your normal.. :)
Happy to here everything is going good for you.
I will see you soon
Love you
Auntie L.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home