Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Indecisive

It was a lovely holiday with the sisters, and relatives, and dad.

I no longer say parents. I say dad.

And I miss my mom.

And I sit here, after a long day thinking,
"Wow! I took so much for granted. Everything mom did. Everything mom was."

And I'm not too tired now, but in a few minutes I'm sure it will hit me.

But for now I ponder whether it was a good idea to post.

I mean after all, its my blog I can write whatever I'd like to write. And it's meant to keep people updated on how things are going.

But is this something people need to be updated on?!

And I click on the, "Publish Post" button, because I'm tired of caring whether its "okay" or not.

And reality shoots with great precision. Straight to the heart. After the masses have left, and the house is silent. I find I hate (I know its a strong word) that she's gone. Although it is much, much better that she be out of pain and in heaven having a blast, and I am happy for that. I am deeply saddened at the loss. And deeply hurt at how unfair reality is. And deeply lost at who I'm supposed to call after work to ask, "do you need anything?"

And so today, I miss her, and I hate this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it is sad for sure. Missing Mom is an understatement for the whole family S & S and L,J,K,R,B,JoA,Barb and the T"ens' clan. and escpecially u and me. You can call me if we need anything after work. Oh what a blessing she was, what a force, what friend, what a mother & sister we will miss her and remember her in the good times bad times and funny times. She has marked our souls never to forget. And we will see her at the rainbow.
Love ya
POP's

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes sweetie it is sad. we all miss mom. Isn't funny how we take things for granted.... I have learn this lesson the hard way.

She was a great sister, mother,wife, grandma. Nan was our everything. She will be Greatly Missed..

You can call me to see if I need anything.. :) Long drive...
I Love You
Aunt Laurie

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home