Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Major Blooper

Well... S did a lovely job of starting a trend with this one.

In regards to bloopers, here's the conversation and reactions at home for the football game this past weekend.

Everyone sitting in silence (soft mumblings in personal conversation)
M shouts across the room, "A, S told me that you are pregnant!"
Synchronized, "I said no such thing!"-S
"Excuse me, what?!" -A
Dad's eyebrows raise.
"No dad, I am not pregnant!"

A few minutes after:

M looks at Joe and I and says, "My dad weighs like 300 pounds!"
"Ummm... I'm pretty sure your dad doesn't weigh close to 300 pounds M!"

I say to J, "It's okay if your 300 pounds J, I'm pregnant."

(NO! I am not pregnant. I have no plans to be pregnant anywhere in the near future, and so this was all a random rambling from a 6 year old.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouut of the mouth of babes....Well remember M said S was pregnant b4 she was?... I know your not. Your Mom will not be happy with me if you are/were ! And your not so lets not worry about what Mom would do to me or JP.
This is said in humor, hehahe ok?
Love ya
Pop's

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes out of the mouths of Babes.. Kids can come up with some pretty wild things. where they get it who knows ??
Hope you and Joe are well?

Love you and Miss you
Aunt Laurie

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids sure say the darnest thing. Just enjoy them while they still want to do things with you.and the they get busy with their own lives. LOVE YOU janet

8:24 AM  
Blogger charish said...

lol. That is funny. Maybe I should start to look for baby clothes. HaHAHAAHAHAAHA. SORRY.
LOVE YOU LOTS
Sarah

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home