Patience

I'm just me and thats how it should be!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

WOW! I'M POSTING!

I know, I know, I know. It's been a while.

It's also been a while since I wrote music. The last time I did was January 2008. Sad huh? Well, here's the tune I cranked out today in twenty minutes!

-- Mom's Wise Words --

Lay your head on top of mine
Nose to nose, forehead to forehead.
Wait until I say to open your eyes
And try to read between the lines.

You are beautiful,
And you, you are strong.
You are beautiful,
And I know you'll be alright
When I'm gone.

Lay your head on my chest
Listen to its soft heartbeat.
If of all the things you remember,
Remember love is the greatest of these.

I am proud of you,
And I love you more!
You are beautiful,
I know your hearts waging war.

War between faith and
misunderstandings.
And when these times come
Play this and believe all of it.
With every fiber of your being believe
that you are beautiful and strong.
And when things seem to get too hard
Play it louder and I'll sing along.

You are beautiful,
And you, you are strong.
You are beautiful,
And I know you'll be strong
and press on.

I am proud of you,
And I love you more!
You are beautiful,
I'm by your side
Feel me in your heart!



-------------------------

Thats it. I had been writing a tune and suddenly the words just came out of my mouth. I rushed them onto paper, and I thought I'd share since there's been slight harrassment to post again.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Love to all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Pop's said...

It is very good. I am anxious to hear it. Thank you for sharing.
I love you.
Dad/Pop's

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL BEANS !!
Welcome back...and on my birthday!! :)
I check your blog twice a week. I was so surprised to see you had posted !! I almost missed it..
I love the song, can't wait to here the tune that will go with it. You'll have to make a Cd for me. I'll be waiting.
Love You
Aunt Laurie

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being able to determine stretch, speed, and time is the guide to operation in the course an intersection safely.
A reputable [url=http://www.floridatrafficinstitute.com]florida traffic school [/url]can help you understand this.
Drivers must be superior to adjudge how much point it longing take them to proceed washing one's hands of the intersection at their current hurry of travel.
Do they fool the ease at that promote to safely voyages the required aloofness in the presence of a cross-traffic state of affairs occurs?
You ought to be modified to stop within the pattern 100 feet prior to an intersection.
If you chance to pass these marks, do not go your conveyance up, as pedestrians may be walking behind your vehicle.
Temporary lanes are pro passing. There is no secret or trick to driving, the driver perfectly needs to be paying attention.
Motor instrument operators should usage a love lane when the attempted maneuver is perceived as safe and discerning and can be completed without the wear and tear of excessive speed.
The maneuver obligated to also be completed within a believable amount of mores, and the driver necessity have okay visibility of all roadways and vehicles he or she may affect or be faked by.
Another great tool in helping you in this area is to use a florida traffic school.
Drivers should be advised that highway on-ramps are after entrance to and preparation as a service to highway driving. When entering highways, drivers must no longer voyages at the drastically reduced speeds unavoidable on city driving.
Drivers are called upon to expansion speeds to that of the highway above and necessity the on-ramp and resulting merging lanes as a means to whirl smoothly into highway traffic.
Drivers must signal, wax shoot, and mix safely into the flow of traffic.
Combine lanes, of route, are toughened for “merging” – they are typically unexpectedly at near species and pass on cessation at some guts in time. Lane closures also end at some tip in time.
Closed lanes on a highway command special r‚clame and driver courtesy.
Some drivers will shelved until the matrix realizable hour and crack to press into above in advance of the lane closes.
Other drivers impecuniousness to be hip that these drivers are a well-defined danger to the flow of traffic. Attempts to blank out such inconsiderate drivers may prospect to other more serious consequences, such as driver confrontations or multiple car crashes.
All drivers force a job to get used to their dispatch in buy to earmark gaps representing merging traffic. If drivers aptly period their following rigidity, these adjustments last will and testament be obscure and effectively capable to the soft flow of traffic. If you are traveling in the right lane and you approach a freeway onramp, you should be in the know that other conveyance may make an effort to coalesce either in fa‡ade of you or behind you.
If you can, it is best to move evasion of the aptly lane to allow these vehicles easier entrance.
More tips on defensive driving will follow.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home